Monday, November 14, 2011

What happens in the blog stays in the blog

I suppose this goes without saying but I am sharing some pretty personal information in these posts and while I do not mind sharing it with anyone who is interested, I really do not want some of it discussed outside outside of this forum...things such as my weight. Unless you're in or have been in my shoes you have no idea how hard it was to utter those numbers much less put them to paper for others to see.

Once again I thank you all for your support. While I may not be as close to some of you as I am to others your support and encouragement have truly touched my heart. For a minute, I thought as a single chic I was going to go through this alone but God had shown me that I am never alone. I am highly blessed! Thank you for being a part of that blessing!

No comments:

Post a Comment